Senior SQA Engineer
Full & Permanent
5+ Years [Only Relevant Experience]
• Testing activities for multiple applications/releases.
• Able to work closely with developers to design test criteria and develop test plans.
• Design, develop and execute product specific QA processes.
• Knowledge of full life cycle testing and development methodologies applied in a software product environment.
• Act as consultant to quality methods, processes and tools.
• Prepare documents, test cases and QA related document.
• Strong verbal and written communication & documentation skills.
Candidate must have following knowledge and skill set:
• Required - Education minimum BCS / BSC or MS
• 5+years of experience in QA and Development
• Required - Full SDLC experience including requirements, design, development, testing, release and documentation
• Experience with Agile software development methodology
• Excellent Communication written and Verbal skills (Having a British or American accent or foreign return will be an advantage). Ability to communicate ideas clearly and professionally.
• Development experience of Databases, Web applications, desktop application
• Working exposure of automated software test tools
• Having experience in automated testing tools will be an advantage.
• Grounding in a variety of test techniques including manual, scripted, performance and environmental testing.
• Must have past experience on developing test plan, test cases.
• And have good idea on Load Testing, Stress Testing and Performance Testing.
• Have good understanding of RDBMS and able to write SQL queries.
• Ability to work under Pressure
• Active Team Player
• Feasible to work in rotating shifts if required
• Experience in Automation Tools would be an added advantage
• Strong documentation skills
Bachelors in any relevant discipline.
Interested Candidates send resume to email@example.com, Mention position in subject line.