Java Application Developer
Full & Permanent
Fresh / 1 Year
Interactive Health Solutions.
Works on Java development efforts both within IRD (sister organization), and in collaboration with our global partners in the open source community. Java Programmers will work with our global partners and groups within IRD to contribute towards open source projects geared towards collecting, organizing, and analyzing health information and other data in a resource efficient and widely applicable manner, primarily using mobile devices.
Candidate must have following knowledge and skill set:
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Leadership skills and the ability to take initiative
• Should be able to think from a bird's eye perspective
• The ability to disagree politely
• Good writing and oral communication skills
• Must not be a loner. If you think you work best alone, then you are probably not right for this position
• Should be able to multi-task
• Should have a can-do attitude
• Should be fluent in English and Urdu. Other languages a plus
• Should be willing to travel to remote destinations both internationally and locally.
• Must be passionate about making a difference through your work.
B.S. Computer Science or related engineering or technical field.
Interested candidates may apply for this position by sending your resumes at email@example.com with the words “Interactive Health Solutions - Java Programmer” in the subject. Latest by September 18, 2013