Sr. .Net Application Developer
Full & Permanent
Interactive Health Solutions.
• Developers with potential to be a self-starter, dynamic and tech-lead
• Work with a team of smart and dedicated developers with various software systems primarily using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010 and C# on the Microsoft .NET platform.
• Solve complex n-tier application issues using state-of-the-art Microsoft .NET technology
• Work closely with the QA and Product Management to build web applications
• Self-motivated, works well with team or individually
• Superior time management and multi-tasking abilities
• Microsoft certificated candidates are preferred.
Candidate must have following knowledge and skill set:
• Education minimum BCS / BSC or MS
• Full SDLC experience including requirements, design, development, testing, release and documentation
• 5+ years working as a software engineer/developer/programmer building enterprise-level ASP.NET applications
• 5+ years developing medium to large scale, distributed n-tier applications using best practices
• 5+ years of solid experience with ASP.NET, MVC, C#, AJAX, LINQ and jQuery
• Excellent communication and writing skills. Ability to communicate ideas clearly and professionally.
• Agile software development methodology
• MVC design pattern
• RESTful web services
• XML and XSLT
• Strong understanding of object-oriented (OOP) development principals and design patterns/practices
B.S. Computer Science or related engineering or in any relevant discipline.
Interested Candidates send resume to email@example.com, Mention position in subject line.