Software Engineer iOS(iPhone / iPad)
Candidate must have following knowledge and skill set:
• Areas of Expertise at SQL lite/Core data / GPS/ tracking.
• At least 1 significant application preferably in the Apple iPhone App Store.
• Understanding of algorithms and data structures.
• Solid coding practices including design documentation, unit testing, peer code-reviews, and a preference for agile methodology.
• Excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
• Good team player will join an existing team of iPhone developers.
• Preferred candidates should have 1+ years programming experience.
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related engineering or technical field preferred.
Qualified candidates may apply for this position by sending your resume by visiting: http://www.ephlux.com.